Regions We Serve
Currently, we serve the United States (all 50 states). We will expand our reach as our capabilities grow.
Placing Your Order
You can place your order here, on TheMidium.com, or by telephone. To place an order via our website, just add the gear you want to your cart, checkout, and fill in the requested information. To call-in an order, please contact us during our posted business hours.
If you don't see a synth, instrument, or item that you're looking for, please let us know by email or phone. Chances are we can get it for you!
Creating an Optional Account
We know that having to create an account at checkout can be annoying, so we'll leave that up to you. The good thing about creating an account is that you enter most of your information just that one time, which makes it easier and quicker for you to place another order in the future, and to keep track of your orders. Creating an account is a great way to keep things simple going forward; again, it's entirely your choice to create one.
Accepted Payment Methods
We accept pretty much all major credit cards, along with express checkout options like Google Pay and PayPal, as well as financing service Shop Pay. When you place an order, you can also save your card on Shopify's servers to make it quicker and easier for you to order from us again.
Payments Using Multiple Sources
At this time, paying with more than one payment method is unavailable. Please call us during our business hours if you have any questions.
Making Changes to an Order
You may request a change to your order if has not shipped. Please bear in mind that changing your order may delay it's being processed. Once it has shipped, though, we are unable to change an order.
Demo and B-Stock Items
If we list an item that has been used by us for demo purposes, or previously owned, we will point it out in the description. Such items are final sale and not returnable, and are defined as follows:
- Demo: A demo unit has only been used for demo purposes, includes all original packaging, and is in "like-new" condition.
- B-Stock: This is an item that may show some signs of use, or might be missing some original packaging or accessories (i.e. box, manuals, leaflets, or cables, etc.). In some cases, B-Stock may denote that it was returned, though it refers to the item's actual physical condition, as well as the condition of any included accessories or boxes. The full manufacturer's warranty applies to B-Stock items. B-stock items are final sale and not returnable, unless an exception is made. Please contact us with any questions.
Orders from the U.S. are tax-free, with the following exceptions:
- Since we are based in California, orders from California will always incur sales tax. If you are outside of California and are not assessed sales tax when buying from us, it is your responsibility to check with your state and local authorities for Use Tax rules and requirements
- If you believe that you are sales tax exempt in California, please call or email us prior to placing your order
- Please contact us directly if you are eligible for Post-Production Sales Tax so that we may process your order by telephone