Elektron's specs on the Elektron Analog Heat +FX dynamic sound and multi-effects processor are below
Analog Heat with Effects.
After presenting Analog Heat versions MKI and MKII to the world, Elektron begins a new part of their story with the Analog Heat +FX dynamic sound processor.
Because artists seek their own sound signature and have unique approaches to music creation, an instrument or effects processor's ability to fit into different workflows is key. The Elektron Analog Heat +FX allows artists to line up several effects in various arrangements, thus allowing artists to experiment with different effects types to find and achieve the right tone.
New Effects to Form Your Unique Sound.
Drawing from its predecessors' dynamic capabilities, the Elektron Analog Heat +FX serves up 8 analog stereo distortion circuits (ranging from warm and subtle boost to hot and aggressive distortion), and offers 7 filters, and EQ, including reverbs, delays, chorus, tape warble, sample rate reduction, and more. These options help artists carve their sound more precisely.
From Dry Heat to Warm Soundscapes.
The Elektron Analog Heat +FX's palette of effects gives artists a new way to contour their work. Tones sculpted with magnetic media effects, such as tape warble, along with modulation, bit crushing, and sample rate reduction algorithms blended with compression, delay, and reverb can produce a range of moods and form new experiences for audiences.
All In One Box.
If an artist's workflow is one that benefits from effects units that house the power of multiple audio processors in one, then the Elektron Analog Heat +FX is worth exploring. The ability to rearrange and mute/unmute 8 effects in the artist's order of choice is convenient, since in other cases that could require plugging and unplugging various units and moving them to other parts of the studio or stage to test different setups. The Elektron Analog Heat +FX allows the artist to experiment with new effects arrangements and modulation settings in seconds via its interface and display.
- 128 user preset slots
- 128×64 pixel OLED screen
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- 2 × ¼″ balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × ¼″ balanced audio in jacks
- 1 × ¼″ stereo headphones jack
- 2 × ¼″ CV/Expression pedal input jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +19 dBu peak
- Headphones output impedance: 36 Ω
- Impedance balanced main outputs level: +19 dBu peak
- Main outputs impedance: 440 Ω unbalanced
- Balanced audio input level: +19 dBu peak
- Audio input impedance: 39 kΩ
- Input level: -5 V – +5 V
- Accepts CV, expression pedals, footswitches
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W215 x D184 x H63 mm (including audio outputs, knobs and feet)
- Weight: approcimately 1.5 kg
- 100x100 mm VESA mounting holes
- Overbridge enabled
- Class compliant USB audio
- 3 year Elektron warranty
Included in the box
- Power Supply PSU-3c
- Elektron USB cable