Erica Synths' description of the Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01 hybrid drum machine and synthesizer
THE MIDIUM® CURATOR'S NOTE: PĒRKONS Promotion
The Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01 hybrid drum machine and synthesizer, which was unveiled in 2022, has given artists a new and uniquely direct method of drum programming and rhythm sequencing through its intuitive and organized interface. The Midium® is holding a promotion that enables more artists to enjoy the Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01 and make music that inspires them and their audiences.
Our promotional $1899 price is being offered exclusively through TheMidium.com and runs through 1 May.
Please call or message us with any questions!
Enjoy the sequence.
PĒRKONS features four sonically versatile hybrid voices (digital sound engine + analogue multimode filter with overdrive) and a sequencer with simultaneous control over all four percussion tracks.
Each voice has 3 sound engine modes, a HP/BP/LP filter and 8 controls for nuanced sound design, including an internal BBD FX send. All voice parameter settings can be saved as KITS. To add dynamics to the performance, parameter automation is implemented and a modulation LFO can be assigned to all parameters.
For a real thunderstorm, integration with external gear is considered - each voice has a dedicated trigger input, individual output and FX send and return with 6.3mm jack sockets, along with extensive MIDI implementation. All voices are summed and run through a built-in compressor.
PĒRKONS HD-01 is a unique live performance and sound design instrument that tears down the borders between drum machine, synthesizer and drone instrument. Time to ride the skies!
- 4 hybrid voices (digital sound engine and analogue multimode filter with overdrive)
- 8 controls per voice
- External trigger inputs for each voice
- Individual voice outputs
- Individual FX sends and returns
- Master FX send and return
- 64 kit and 64 pattern memory + additional memory on the SD card
- Built-in BBD emulation and a compressor
- Modulation LFO with morphing waveforms; up to 8 modulation destinations per voice
- 4 track sequencer, 4 time divisions and 4 time multiplications per track
- Per-step ratchets and probabilities
- Shuffle & groove settings for each track
- MIDI IN and MIDI OUT