Old Blood Noise Endeavors Float dual moving filter pedal (Signature Edition signed by Brady Smith and Dan Pechacek)
Old Blood Noise Endeavors' description of the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Float dual filter pedal
THE MIDIUM® CURATOR'S NOTE: Signature Edition
Recognizing the people behind a musical instrument's creation is as vital as recognizing the artist who plays it and the audience who appreciates it. In that spirit, The Midium® asked Brady Smith and Dan Pechacek of Old Blood Noise Endeavors to please sign a run their brand new Float dual filter pedals in our collection. It is The Midium®'s hope that you feel a deeper connection with your Old Blood Noise Endeavors Float Signature Edition, with the knowledge that the makers have added a personal touch to the units in our collection. We hope you enjoy this special pedal, as it represents a new chapter in Old Blood Noise Endeavors' story, marking the company's first digitally-controlled-analog pedal.
Dual Filters, Dual Signals.
Turning its predilection for parallel signals toward the world of filters and widening out to full stereo, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils its first digitally-controlled-analog pedal. Float boasts two independently controllable filters and copious capabilities for motion. Utilizing the two filters in tandem can create stereo movement, linked reactive elements, and modulations that approach harmonic tremolo and phaser, as well as classic filter sounds.
- Two independent filters, each with control over filter type, cutoff frequency, LFO rate, envelope sensitivity, LFO shape, resonance, and volume
- True stereo, parallel mono, or series mono operation via top-mounted jacks
- Min/max toggle for precise sculpting of LFO and envelope range
- Sync toggle to link the LFO or envelope elements of Filter 1 to Filter 2
- Expression jack to externally control Cutoff or Rate for each filter
- Soft touch switching with true relay bypass
- Hidden settings for LFO phase and envelope speed
- Pedalboard friendly size
- Requires at least 100mA 9VDC center negative power