Old Blood Noise Endeavors' description of the Old Blood Noise Endeavors MTET MIDI to expression translator
Language Is Hard.
Realizing matching gaps in the market and their friends’ workflows, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils their newest utility device, the MIDI to Expression Translator (MTET). MTET is a simple device for complex workflows. It receives MIDI CC messages and turns them into expression outputs, allowing players to unlock MIDI control over their expression-enabled devices. Where once there was only a foot, now there is envelope control, LFO control, snapping to preset positions: any MIDI shape can express an OBNE (or similar) device.
- Four individual expression outputs
- Expression compatibility with any TRS expression enabled device where tip is
connected to wiper
- CC control over LSB for 8-bit resolution from a 50K digipot
- MIDI Thru jack for easy daisy chaining
- 9V DC power with low current draw