Strymon's description of the Strymon Conduit midi hub
Smart MIDI Control for Your Pedals.
The MIDI Interface Your Pedalboard Has Been Waiting For.
Smart MIDI Control Distribution.
USB MIDI Interface For Your Pedals.
Easy to Set Up. Easy to Use. Plug In and Go.
Out of the box, Conduit’s 1/4″ TRS MIDI jacks are configured to work with Strymon pedals—just plug and go! Other configurations are easily selectable with no DIP switches, no custom cables, and no screwdriver required. Need more TRS MIDI outputs? Just link another Conduit!
Features / Specs
- One opto-isolated 5-pin DIN MIDI interface (IN and OUT ports)
- Four 1/4″ TRS bi-directional MIDI ports
- Five MIDI status indicator LEDs
- Four 1.5′ straight to right angle TRS cables
- One USB Type-C to USB-A Male cable
- Lightweight, compact anodized aluminum chassis with threaded mounting hardware
- Weight: 5 oz (141 g)
- Dimensions: 2.63″ deep x 3.5″ wide x 1.2″ tall (7.2 cm deep x 9 cm wide x 3.8 cm tall)